The link to each free pattern is within each post, which may involve a free registration at some websites.

To make it easy to find a free pattern you'll enjoy following, all the patterns are ranked by difficulty level; Super-Easy, Easy, Medium & High.

Unfortunately, patterns are forever disappearing or links changing.
Please drop me a note if you have any problems :)

Friday 18 November 2011

Crochet a Scarecrow

I love this happy little scarecrow!

From the patch on his shirt to the ruffle around his neck, the detail is fantastic.

{free pattern here}

6 comments:

  1. è bellissimo, grazie mille!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me encanta, me lo guardo para la próxima. Gracias.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It´s great, thank´s for your great job sharing all this pattern´s.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're all very welcome :)
    I'm glad everyone enjoys them so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah its awesome.In my school were leatning the same thing , its actually a club ehich I joine afcourse today

      Delete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin