The link to each free pattern is within each post, which may involve a free registration at some websites.

To make it easy to find a free pattern you'll enjoy following, all the patterns are ranked by difficulty level; Super-Easy, Easy, Medium & High.

Unfortunately, patterns are forever disappearing or links changing.
Please drop me a note if you have any problems :)

Monday 30 March 2009

Gorgeous Teal Owl

Love the colour combo here, plus the fact that everything bar the eyes is crocheted.

Easy to medium difficulty.

5 comments:

  1. I just made this owl (just need to add the feet). This little owl just makes me smile. I am new to Amigurumi, so still figuring out the little tricks. The pattern said "don't skimp on stuffing". I found that I kept adding more. Is it possible to overstuff a little critter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello, i started on making the owl's head but im not even half way through and the head is huge larger than what i think it should be. I'm confused where I might have gone wrong :(
    I use the uk terms for crochet and i assumed that the pattern given is american. So 'sc' translates as double crochet for me. Is this where im goin wrong? Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  3. sc means single crochet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier Joanna, hope you managed to sort out the problem!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin